Gitzo Develops Breakthrough Carbon Fiber Technology
The new lightweight tripods use a six-crossed multilayer carbon fiber structure that Gitzo says is 30 percent lighter than the previous generation of three-layer tripods, without compromising stability and vibration absorption characteristics.
The new 6X carbon fiber tripods feature high quality, corrosion resistant, polished stainless top casting bolts for added stability. A redesigned spring-loaded retractable hook on the bottom of the center column provides a place to hang a stabilizing counterweight such as camera, sand or water bags. Gitzo products are distributed exclusively by Bogen Imaging in the United States. For more information, visit www.bogenimaging.com.
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please