Gitzo Develops Breakthrough Carbon Fiber Technology
The new lightweight tripods use a six-crossed multilayer carbon fiber structure that Gitzo says is 30 percent lighter than the previous generation of three-layer tripods, without compromising stability and vibration absorption characteristics.
The new 6X carbon fiber tripods feature high quality, corrosion resistant, polished stainless top casting bolts for added stability. A redesigned spring-loaded retractable hook on the bottom of the center column provides a place to hang a stabilizing counterweight such as camera, sand or water bags. Gitzo products are distributed exclusively by Bogen Imaging in the United States. For more information, visit www.bogenimaging.com.
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment
- New High-Speed Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 Lens Promises “Exceptional” Image Quality