Gitzo Develops Breakthrough Carbon Fiber Technology
The new lightweight tripods use a six-crossed multilayer carbon fiber structure that Gitzo says is 30 percent lighter than the previous generation of three-layer tripods, without compromising stability and vibration absorption characteristics.
The new 6X carbon fiber tripods feature high quality, corrosion resistant, polished stainless top casting bolts for added stability. A redesigned spring-loaded retractable hook on the bottom of the center column provides a place to hang a stabilizing counterweight such as camera, sand or water bags. Gitzo products are distributed exclusively by Bogen Imaging in the United States. For more information, visit www.bogenimaging.com.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?