Gitzo Develops Breakthrough Carbon Fiber Technology
The new lightweight tripods use a six-crossed multilayer carbon fiber structure that Gitzo says is 30 percent lighter than the previous generation of three-layer tripods, without compromising stability and vibration absorption characteristics.
The new 6X carbon fiber tripods feature high quality, corrosion resistant, polished stainless top casting bolts for added stability. A redesigned spring-loaded retractable hook on the bottom of the center column provides a place to hang a stabilizing counterweight such as camera, sand or water bags. Gitzo products are distributed exclusively by Bogen Imaging in the United States. For more information, visit www.bogenimaging.com.
- Nikon Clarifies Their Path Forward: Will Concentrate on Mid-to-High-End DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras & Lenses
- Learn 7 Lightroom Tricks in 60 Seconds on Using Sliders to Speed up Your Workflow (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time