Gitzo Develops Breakthrough Carbon Fiber Technology
The new lightweight tripods use a six-crossed multilayer carbon fiber structure that Gitzo says is 30 percent lighter than the previous generation of three-layer tripods, without compromising stability and vibration absorption characteristics.
The new 6X carbon fiber tripods feature high quality, corrosion resistant, polished stainless top casting bolts for added stability. A redesigned spring-loaded retractable hook on the bottom of the center column provides a place to hang a stabilizing counterweight such as camera, sand or water bags. Gitzo products are distributed exclusively by Bogen Imaging in the United States. For more information, visit www.bogenimaging.com.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)