Velbon’s new GEO-series tripods use a unique Carbon Fiber and Basalt composite material which gives the legs added strength and rigidity. They feature Spiral-Etched surfaces for smooth, fast extension as well as unique Lever-Locking leg sections. Each leg is fitted with an adjustable tip, giving the photographer the option of a rubber foot for grounding on slippery surfaces or a spiked foot for rougher terrain. Another unique feature includes Velbon’s new Center Column Quick-Release Lever which allows for fast adjustment of the column height. The two-section center column can be split for low-angle set-up.
For more information about these products, or to see the full Velbon line available in the US, contact us at (888) 381-2390 or visit our website at www.osnusa.net.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review