Gary Fong Puffer Diffusers
The Puffer works with the in-camera systems to ensure the full capabilities of the camera are maintained, assuring that it will not interfere with flash operation and that all camera modes remain functional. When not in use, the durable, travel-friendly Puffer stores flat and stows easily in a camera bag or even a photographer’s pocket.
The Konica Minolta and Sony Puffer Pop-Up Flash Diffuser is available for $19.95 MAP. For more information on this new Puffer, the existing Puffer line, or to purchase any Gary Fong products, please visit http://www.garyfong.com.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview