Gary Fong Puffer Diffusers
The Puffer works with the in-camera systems to ensure the full capabilities of the camera are maintained, assuring that it will not interfere with flash operation and that all camera modes remain functional. When not in use, the durable, travel-friendly Puffer stores flat and stows easily in a camera bag or even a photographer’s pocket.
The Konica Minolta and Sony Puffer Pop-Up Flash Diffuser is available for $19.95 MAP. For more information on this new Puffer, the existing Puffer line, or to purchase any Gary Fong products, please visit http://www.garyfong.com.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review