Fujifilm XF55-200MM Lens
The all new FUJINON XF55-200mm lens gives users a fast F3.5-4.8 lens that produces sharp images across its entire zoom range, from edge-to-edge. Its image stabilization function enables the use of shutter speeds up to 4.5 stops slower, preventing camera shake even when shooting hand-held in low-light situations, or when shooting at a stopped down aperture.
The XF55-200mm lens includes two linear motors for high-speed AF of 0.28 seconds to quickly focus on your subject. Together with its high quality metal design, the XF55-200mm lens delivers an easy-to-transport lens with a large maximum aperture for outstanding mobility and performance.
The FUJINON XF55-200mm F3.5-F4.8 R LM OIS lens features:
• An advanced optical design to cover the mid-telephoto (83mm) to telephoto (300mm)
• Image stabilization for shutter speeds up to 4.5 stops slower
• Two linear motors for high-speed AF and quiet operation
• Two ED lens elements and one Super ED lens element for increased performance and effective control against chromatic aberrations
• FUJINON's proprietary HT-EBC coating on the entire lens surface to effectively prevent reflections, and control flare and ghosting
• Minimum focal distance of 1.1m across the entire zoom range to enable telephoto close-ups
• A 1/3EV step aperture ring for users to easily adjust the aperture while holding the camera up to their eye
• High quality, metal construction focus ring and aperture ring
New Firmware for FUJIFILM X-Pro1 and FUJIFILM X-E1
New firmware will also be released to improve auto focus performance for the FUJIFILM X-Pro1 and FUJIFILM X-E1. The new firmware maximizes the benefit of the XF lenses and enables the cameras to search the contrast AF quickly throughout the full range of focal length. The focus speed will be as fast as 0.7 seconds even if it searches from infinity to MOD at the telephoto end.
The new firmware will be available in July 2013 for download at Fujifilm.com.
For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com/northamerica
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro