FUJIFILM Instax Mini 7S
The Instax Mini 7S is a compact and lightweight instant film solution ideal for the on-the-go photographer or photo enthusiast. With its sleek and stylish design as well as high end Fujinon optics, the Instax Mini offers customers a great looking camera that produces great looking, high-quality, credit-card sized, instant prints. Fujifilm’s line-up of Instax instant cameras have been enjoying success in Asia and Europe for years, which has helped generate a loyal following in the United States, particularly over the last year.
The Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera and Instax Mini Instant Film will be available at retail locations beginning in September, 2009. MSRP for the Instax Mini 7S Instant Film Camera is $95.99 while MSRP for a 10-Pack of Instax Mini Instant Film is $19.99.
Starting in the late 1980’s, Fujifilm began producing instant films in Japan and by 2003 was introducing branded peel-apart type instant films to the United States. To learn more about the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Film Camera and Instax Mini Instant Film, or to find out more about Fujifilm’s entire line-up of instant film solutions, visit www.fujifilmusa.com.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)