FUJIFILM Instax Mini 7S
The Instax Mini 7S is a compact and lightweight instant film solution ideal for the on-the-go photographer or photo enthusiast. With its sleek and stylish design as well as high end Fujinon optics, the Instax Mini offers customers a great looking camera that produces great looking, high-quality, credit-card sized, instant prints. Fujifilm’s line-up of Instax instant cameras have been enjoying success in Asia and Europe for years, which has helped generate a loyal following in the United States, particularly over the last year.
The Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera and Instax Mini Instant Film will be available at retail locations beginning in September, 2009. MSRP for the Instax Mini 7S Instant Film Camera is $95.99 while MSRP for a 10-Pack of Instax Mini Instant Film is $19.99.
Starting in the late 1980’s, Fujifilm began producing instant films in Japan and by 2003 was introducing branded peel-apart type instant films to the United States. To learn more about the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Film Camera and Instax Mini Instant Film, or to find out more about Fujifilm’s entire line-up of instant film solutions, visit www.fujifilmusa.com.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos