FUJIFILM Instax Mini 7S
The Instax Mini 7S is a compact and lightweight instant film solution ideal for the on-the-go photographer or photo enthusiast. With its sleek and stylish design as well as high end Fujinon optics, the Instax Mini offers customers a great looking camera that produces great looking, high-quality, credit-card sized, instant prints. Fujifilm’s line-up of Instax instant cameras have been enjoying success in Asia and Europe for years, which has helped generate a loyal following in the United States, particularly over the last year.
The Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera and Instax Mini Instant Film will be available at retail locations beginning in September, 2009. MSRP for the Instax Mini 7S Instant Film Camera is $95.99 while MSRP for a 10-Pack of Instax Mini Instant Film is $19.99.
Starting in the late 1980’s, Fujifilm began producing instant films in Japan and by 2003 was introducing branded peel-apart type instant films to the United States. To learn more about the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Film Camera and Instax Mini Instant Film, or to find out more about Fujifilm’s entire line-up of instant film solutions, visit www.fujifilmusa.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro