Fuji Unveils Digicam With ISO 3200 Capability
In the past, ISO equivalencies as high as 3200 were off-limits to compact
consumer digicams because of the "noise" inherent to higher light
sensitivities. Thanks to new processor technology and an advanced, sixth-generation
Super CCD sensor that produces less noise than its predecessor, the F30 delivers
high-quality pictures with minimal noise at high ISO settings.
The FinePix F30 also boasts a new flash system called i-Flash that can accurately detect the subtle lighting differences within a scene, and then light the subject accordingly with a wider range of flash intensities. This is accomplished with an adjustment to the flash's intensity based on a variety of factors including subject position in the frame, subject size, ambient light and backlight intensity. For more information on this and other Fujifilm products please visit www.fujifilm.com.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)