Fuji Unveils Digicam With ISO 3200 Capability
In the past, ISO equivalencies as high as 3200 were off-limits to compact
consumer digicams because of the "noise" inherent to higher light
sensitivities. Thanks to new processor technology and an advanced, sixth-generation
Super CCD sensor that produces less noise than its predecessor, the F30 delivers
high-quality pictures with minimal noise at high ISO settings.
The FinePix F30 also boasts a new flash system called i-Flash that can accurately detect the subtle lighting differences within a scene, and then light the subject accordingly with a wider range of flash intensities. This is accomplished with an adjustment to the flash's intensity based on a variety of factors including subject position in the frame, subject size, ambient light and backlight intensity. For more information on this and other Fujifilm products please visit www.fujifilm.com.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras