Fuji Unveils Digicam With ISO 3200 Capability
In the past, ISO equivalencies as high as 3200 were off-limits to compact
consumer digicams because of the "noise" inherent to higher light
sensitivities. Thanks to new processor technology and an advanced, sixth-generation
Super CCD sensor that produces less noise than its predecessor, the F30 delivers
high-quality pictures with minimal noise at high ISO settings.
The FinePix F30 also boasts a new flash system called i-Flash that can accurately detect the subtle lighting differences within a scene, and then light the subject accordingly with a wider range of flash intensities. This is accomplished with an adjustment to the flash's intensity based on a variety of factors including subject position in the frame, subject size, ambient light and backlight intensity. For more information on this and other Fujifilm products please visit www.fujifilm.com.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time