Fuji Unveils Digicam With ISO 3200 Capability
In the past, ISO equivalencies as high as 3200 were off-limits to compact
consumer digicams because of the "noise" inherent to higher light
sensitivities. Thanks to new processor technology and an advanced, sixth-generation
Super CCD sensor that produces less noise than its predecessor, the F30 delivers
high-quality pictures with minimal noise at high ISO settings.
The FinePix F30 also boasts a new flash system called i-Flash that can accurately detect the subtle lighting differences within a scene, and then light the subject accordingly with a wider range of flash intensities. This is accomplished with an adjustment to the flash's intensity based on a variety of factors including subject position in the frame, subject size, ambient light and backlight intensity. For more information on this and other Fujifilm products please visit www.fujifilm.com.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make