Fuji Unveils Digicam With ISO 3200 Capability
In the past, ISO equivalencies as high as 3200 were off-limits to compact
consumer digicams because of the "noise" inherent to higher light
sensitivities. Thanks to new processor technology and an advanced, sixth-generation
Super CCD sensor that produces less noise than its predecessor, the F30 delivers
high-quality pictures with minimal noise at high ISO settings.
The FinePix F30 also boasts a new flash system called i-Flash that can accurately detect the subtle lighting differences within a scene, and then light the subject accordingly with a wider range of flash intensities. This is accomplished with an adjustment to the flash's intensity based on a variety of factors including subject position in the frame, subject size, ambient light and backlight intensity. For more information on this and other Fujifilm products please visit www.fujifilm.com.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)