Fuji Photo Film Finepix S3
New feature highlights of the FinePix S3 Pro include:
Improved Dynamic Range -- The unique double photodiode design (6.17 million S-pixels and 6.17 million R-pixels) of the Super CCD SR II sensor is said by Fuji to produce dynamic range approximately 400% greater than that of CCD working on a single-pixel design, capturing the finest detail in even the highest contrast scenes.
Adjustable Dynamic Range No longer confined within a small, fixed space, professional photographers will have the option to adjust the camera's dynamic range, changing the mixing ratio between the FinePix S3 Pro's "S" and "R" pixels.
Film Simulation Modes
Photographers that favor the look and feel of film can replicate the results of various chrome and negative films while shooting digitally with the FinePix S3 Pro.
The FinePix S3 Pro will offer a choice of sRBG and Adobe RGB to generate the color best suited for the job.
Selectable RAW capture modes
Sometimes, a smaller file is needed. With the FinePix S3 Pro, the user will be able to "turn off" the expanded dynamic range function without losing resolution.
The FinePix S3 Pro goes from off to ready-to-shoot in one-half second with any compatible media type.
The FinePix S3 Pro package will include Fujifilm's own HS-V2 Hyper-Utility software, a workflow enhancement tool that acts like a digital lightbox, helping photographers pick their best images.
For further information visit www.fujifilm.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera