Freestyle and the Creative Center for Photography Present: “Emerging (I) 3” Student Exhibition
The diverse images in this show represent the keen eye and emerging vision of a talented new generation of photographers. emerging (I) 3 opens with an artist reception Thursday, April 24th from 6:00 to 8:00pm. The exhibition runs through June 25, 2008.
The images have been selected by members of the Freestyle Educational Steering
Committee, a group of dedicated photographic educators committed to teaching
darkroom skills to the photographers of tomorrow. They offer advice and council
to Freestyle Photographic Supplies in matters of curriculum and creative techniques.
The Steering Committee also serves as a forum for the educators' thoughts
and concerns about photography in the modern classroom.
The Creative Center for Photography is the home of the Advisory Board of Photographic Professionals and the Educational Steering Committee, and houses one of the finest collections of fine-art photography. The Center is located at Freestyle's landmark Hollywood headquarters and retail store ... 5124 Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood, CA 90027.
· Exhibition Dates: April 24 through June 25, 2008.
· Opening Reception: April 24 at 6:00 PM. Admission is Free.
· Exhibit Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00--6:00. Sat 9:30--4:30. Sun. Closed
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review