Freestyle and the Creative Center for Photography Present: “Emerging (I) 3” Student Exhibition
The diverse images in this show represent the keen eye and emerging vision of a talented new generation of photographers. emerging (I) 3 opens with an artist reception Thursday, April 24th from 6:00 to 8:00pm. The exhibition runs through June 25, 2008.
The images have been selected by members of the Freestyle Educational Steering
Committee, a group of dedicated photographic educators committed to teaching
darkroom skills to the photographers of tomorrow. They offer advice and council
to Freestyle Photographic Supplies in matters of curriculum and creative techniques.
The Steering Committee also serves as a forum for the educators' thoughts
and concerns about photography in the modern classroom.
The Creative Center for Photography is the home of the Advisory Board of Photographic Professionals and the Educational Steering Committee, and houses one of the finest collections of fine-art photography. The Center is located at Freestyle's landmark Hollywood headquarters and retail store ... 5124 Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood, CA 90027.
· Exhibition Dates: April 24 through June 25, 2008.
· Opening Reception: April 24 at 6:00 PM. Admission is Free.
· Exhibit Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00--6:00. Sat 9:30--4:30. Sun. Closed
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)