Free X-Rite & onOne Webinar
Two sessions are available:
Tuesday, June 22nd
Session One - 1PM Eastern Time
(12PM Central, 11AM Mountain, 10AM Pacific)
Click here to register for the 1PM session:
Session Two - 3PM Eastern Time
(2PM Central, 1PM Mountain, 12PM Pacific)
Click here to register for the 3PM session:
To ensure the best color possible right from the start, we'll introduce the ColorChecker Passport from X-Rite. This incredible set of tools will allow you to create custom camera profiles, custom white balance in camera and perform one-click color enhancements in Photoshop. Before we go into Photoshop, it's important that your monitor is calibrated and profiled. The ColorMunki Photo does this simply and quickly without any color management expertise needed!
Once you have accurate color from camera to display you can start to work on your images in Photoshop and trust the results that you see. You will see how quick and easy it is to retouch your portrait images using PhotoTools 2.5 from onOne Software. PhotoTools instantly gives your images the professional look. You can preview and stack multiple effects on your image, just like filters over your camera lens. You can also use the built-in tools to control their strength as well as paint them in or out. You will see how to retouch a portrait in as few as two steps without having to be an expert in Photoshop.
Who should watch this webinar?
- Wedding, portrait and landscape photographers
- Photographic enthusiasts doing their own printing
- Anyone passionate about photography
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design