Free Webinar on Color Management
In this webinar Datacolor Education Manager Joshua Fischer and Manfrotto Distribution Product Manager Will Holowka will talk with accomplished photographer Stacy Pearsall. Pearsall will discuss her work and professional accomplishments. She will also review her professional workflow and how she tackles color management with the Spyder family of products.
Pearsall (www.f8pj.com) is based in Charleston, S.C. and is one of only two women to win the NPPA Military Photographer of the Year Competition and the only woman to have won it twice. Pearsall’s work has been published in TIME Magazine, The New York Times, USA Today and Sports Illustrated.
Webinar participants will have access to a number of exclusive advantages, including one-on-one interaction with the guest speakers, and automatic entry in a raffle to win one of the three exclusive prize giveaways. The prizes include a Datacolor Spyder3 Elite valued at $249 and two Spyder Cubes valued at $59 each. Winners will be announced at the end of the Webinar, so participants must attend the event in its entirety to be eligible to win. A free recorded version of the Webinar will also be available to registered participants within 24 hours of the event. Winners must be U.S. residents and must have a valid e-mail address upon registration.
To register for the webinar and for additional information, please visit
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)