Free Lighting Webinar March 13
Highly regarded as one of the country’s leading experts on contemporary digital photo technology, Crockett is a true world-class veteran of the photography industry with more than 28 years of experience as a commercial photographer. Crockett’s prestigious list of clients includes Pfizer, Boeing, Hewlett Packard, Cadbury, United Airlines, and TIME magazine. Crockett currently travels the country sharing his knowledge of digital photography through the Bogen Café (www.bogencafe.us) and through one of the photo industry’s most innovative educational resources at ShootSmarter.com.
Webinar participants will have access to a number of exclusive benefits, including one‑on‑one interaction with the guest speakers, and will be automatically entered in a chance to win one of three Metz 58 AF-1 Flashes, each valued at $444. Winners will be announced at the end of the webinar, so participants must attend the event in its entirety to be eligible to win. A free recorded version of the webinar will also be available to registered participants within 24 hours of the event. Winners must be US residents.
To register for the free Bogen Café webinar and for additional information, please visit http://www.bogenimaging.us/Jahia/site/bius/cache/off/lang/en_US/pid/19099
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please