Free Expert Lighting Technique Tutorials
The new ‘bite size’ videos reveal lighting techniques favoured by leading photographers Christian Hough and Christopher Reeve and will build into a comprehensive ‘lesson bank’ for photographers over coming months.
Robert Cook, Bowens marketing director explained: “We believe that once our customers have invested in Bowens lighting equipment they shouldn’t have to pay again to learn how to use it.
Each video is five minutes long and will feature all new, completely original content. The brief to our expert photographers is to produce compelling and entertaining material – rather than just having someone explaining unit controls.”
He added: “This idea is a natural progression of our supremely popular Litebook magazine which is available both online and in a printed version. Now visitors to our site can read the magazine online and/or simply click to watch a selection of these fast-paced videos. Our first five tutorials - based on earlier ‘Hough To’ articles written by Christian, in Litebook - are online at www.bowensusa.com right now. That’s 25 minutes of free tutorials available at the click of a mouse.”
Christian Hough said: “Bowens are providing exceptional added value with this program. We will be giving photographers some really cool ideas on how to add new dimensions to their shoots – and all within five minute video snapshots”.
Visit Bowens at www.bowensusa.com.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review