Free Epson iPrint App
“Epson is committed to superior mobile device printing solutions for performance printing on-the-go,” said Kristi Lanzit, product manager, consumer ink jets, Epson America, Inc. “Epson’s new iPrint app offers unmatched printing and scanning capabilities including the ability to print photos, web pages and documents any time to any nearby wireless Epson all-in-one, making it unbeatable in performance versus competitors’ printing apps.”
In addition to photos and web pages, Epson’s iPrint app allows users to print files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Users can even scan, save and share their files. The new Epson app also supports online cloud services like Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote® and Google® Docs.
Epson iPrint – Additional Key Features:
· Print documents, e-mail attachments and stored files
· Access and print online files from Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Docs
· Use the built-in web browser to find and print a web page
· Easily configure print options including paper size and type, number of copies and page range
· Scan from an Epson all-in-one and share a file (save to device, send via email or save online)
· Check printer’s status and ink levels
· Get help with a built-in FAQ section
· Choose and print multiple photos
· Print with or without borders
· Switch between color or monochrome printing
· Select different scanning resolutions and image types
· Optimize print quality
· Buy ink and supplies
Epson iPrint makes it easier than ever to print directly from Apple devices to a variety of Epson printers within your wireless network. The following Epson printers support iPrint (v2): Epson Artisan® 700, 710, 725, 800, and 810; Epson Stylus® NX420, NX510, NX515 and NX625; Epson WorkForce® 325, 520, 600, 610, 615, 630, 633, 635 and 840.
Epson iPrint (v2) is free and available worldwide at the Apple App Store.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- FilmToaster Scanner Review