Flex Lens Shade
The Flex Lens Shade is a flexible lens shade that can be easily attached to any lens to block unwanted light from the lens. This large (7 x 11"/17.78 x 27.94 cm) lens shade attaches to a lens or lens hood using the included touch-tab strap, and can be bent into whatever shape you need to prevent lens flare--the shade keeps the shape you bend it into. It will also block rain from your lens (the lens shade is made from waterproof ballistic nylon with double-stitch sewing and finished edges). The Flex Lens Shade weighs just 1.2 oz (34 g) and lies flat for easy storage and transport. The suggested retail price is $39.99.
PHOTO OF THE DAY
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?