Flashpoint Ring Light Complete Kit 400 w/s
Retailing at $395, the Flashpoint Ring Light included in the complete kit is a unique light source that ensures totally shadowless yet concentrated illumination for high contrast or high key lighting. Perfect for fashion and beauty photography and close-up still-life photography, the Ring Light has a 100mm diameter center opening large enough to accommodate almost any lens of any format camera, inlcuding 4” x 5” view cameras with digital backs. The Flashpoint 400 w/s Ring Light works off of AC power and will work off the Flashpoint Battery Pack, which is available as a separate accessory for $350.
* Flashpoint Ring Light Complete Kit 400 w/s Specifications:
* Power (Watt Seconds): 400
* Guide Number: 110' or 35 meter
* Flash Duration: 1/400 to 1/1100
* Power Control: Full to 1/16
* Recycling Time: 1 to 4.5 seconds
* Dimensions: 290 x 216 x 89mm
* Weight: 1.5 Kg
* Fuse: 10 amps
* Color Temperature: 5000K +-100k
* Power Setting: Works off AC or optional battery
* Flash Triggering: manual, sync and slave
* Trigger Voltage: 5 volt
* Total Size with Reflector & Stand Mount: Central Aperture – 102mm
Both products are available online at www.adorama.com or at the Adorama superstore located at 42 West 18th Street New York, NY 10011.
Adorama is listed as Forbes.coms "Best of the Web," Internet Retailers Top 100, and in Consumer Reports as a leading Photography & Electronic Retailer. Visit ADORAMA at www.adorama.com.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)