On The Film Front
As Tom Shay from Fuji pointed
out, film technology is changing so fast that the manufacturers seldom
wait for a show to announce advances or bring out a new film. Consequently,
you may have seen announcements about new films before photokina.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month