The High-Res, High Quality Landscape Image
When a writer friend heard
that photographer Les Jörgensen takes landscape and location photographs
using a high-resolution digital back on a view camera, and goes into
the field with a computer, batteries, battery packs, a solar panel,
tripod, and a full complement of the necessary wires and cables to lash
the whole thing into working configuration, he asked, "And a mule?"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe