The High-Res, High Quality Landscape Image
When a writer friend heard
that photographer Les Jörgensen takes landscape and location photographs
using a high-resolution digital back on a view camera, and goes into
the field with a computer, batteries, battery packs, a solar panel,
tripod, and a full complement of the necessary wires and cables to lash
the whole thing into working configuration, he asked, "And a mule?"
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?