The High-Res, High Quality Landscape Image
When a writer friend heard
that photographer Les Jörgensen takes landscape and location photographs
using a high-resolution digital back on a view camera, and goes into
the field with a computer, batteries, battery packs, a solar panel,
tripod, and a full complement of the necessary wires and cables to lash
the whole thing into working configuration, he asked, "And a mule?"
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review