Faces Of Sunset Boulevard
FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD
A Portrait of Los Angeles
April 12 -- May 4, 2007
L.A. City Hall Bridge Gallery
Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
Enter City Hall East at 200 N. Main Street
Los Angeles, California 90012
** Free to the public, please bring a valid photo ID for entry**
FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD is a captivating exploration of Los Angeles culture. Using Sunset Boulevard as the focal point, the project combines vivid portraits and revealing interviews with people in relation to the famous boulevard. Images include the mayor, who holds a red balloon as a symbol of his hope for the city, the chief of police with a helicopter silhouetted against the sun behind him, as well as Hollywood celebrities, working people, families, the homeless, and many others. Working from the center of the city to the ocean, and traveling through nine distinct neighborhoods, FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD captures the diverse range of people who live, work, and play in L.A.
This is 31-year-old L.A. photographer Patrick Ecclesine's first exhibition. He has funded this project with the commercial work he's done for companies like Warner Brothers, DreamWorks, HBO, CBS, TNT, CNN, SONY, and FOX.
For more information please visit www.facesofsunset.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before