Faces Of Sunset Boulevard
FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD
A Portrait of Los Angeles
April 12 -- May 4, 2007
L.A. City Hall Bridge Gallery
Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
Enter City Hall East at 200 N. Main Street
Los Angeles, California 90012
** Free to the public, please bring a valid photo ID for entry**
FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD is a captivating exploration of Los Angeles culture. Using Sunset Boulevard as the focal point, the project combines vivid portraits and revealing interviews with people in relation to the famous boulevard. Images include the mayor, who holds a red balloon as a symbol of his hope for the city, the chief of police with a helicopter silhouetted against the sun behind him, as well as Hollywood celebrities, working people, families, the homeless, and many others. Working from the center of the city to the ocean, and traveling through nine distinct neighborhoods, FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD captures the diverse range of people who live, work, and play in L.A.
This is 31-year-old L.A. photographer Patrick Ecclesine's first exhibition. He has funded this project with the commercial work he's done for companies like Warner Brothers, DreamWorks, HBO, CBS, TNT, CNN, SONY, and FOX.
For more information please visit www.facesofsunset.com.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016