Faces Of Sunset Boulevard
FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD
A Portrait of Los Angeles
April 12 -- May 4, 2007
L.A. City Hall Bridge Gallery
Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
Enter City Hall East at 200 N. Main Street
Los Angeles, California 90012
** Free to the public, please bring a valid photo ID for entry**
FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD is a captivating exploration of Los Angeles culture. Using Sunset Boulevard as the focal point, the project combines vivid portraits and revealing interviews with people in relation to the famous boulevard. Images include the mayor, who holds a red balloon as a symbol of his hope for the city, the chief of police with a helicopter silhouetted against the sun behind him, as well as Hollywood celebrities, working people, families, the homeless, and many others. Working from the center of the city to the ocean, and traveling through nine distinct neighborhoods, FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD captures the diverse range of people who live, work, and play in L.A.
This is 31-year-old L.A. photographer Patrick Ecclesine's first exhibition. He has funded this project with the commercial work he's done for companies like Warner Brothers, DreamWorks, HBO, CBS, TNT, CNN, SONY, and FOX.
For more information please visit www.facesofsunset.com.
- Check Out This Cool Gif Showing How Lens Focal Length Changes People's Faces in Portraits
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 “Must Know” Photoshop Features for Those Who Are Serious About Photography (VIDEO)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera Review