Faces Of Sunset Boulevard
FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD
A Portrait of Los Angeles
April 12 -- May 4, 2007
L.A. City Hall Bridge Gallery
Monday through Friday 8am-5pm.
Enter City Hall East at 200 N. Main Street
Los Angeles, California 90012
** Free to the public, please bring a valid photo ID for entry**
FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD is a captivating exploration of Los Angeles culture. Using Sunset Boulevard as the focal point, the project combines vivid portraits and revealing interviews with people in relation to the famous boulevard. Images include the mayor, who holds a red balloon as a symbol of his hope for the city, the chief of police with a helicopter silhouetted against the sun behind him, as well as Hollywood celebrities, working people, families, the homeless, and many others. Working from the center of the city to the ocean, and traveling through nine distinct neighborhoods, FACES OF SUNSET BOULEVARD captures the diverse range of people who live, work, and play in L.A.
This is 31-year-old L.A. photographer Patrick Ecclesine's first exhibition. He has funded this project with the commercial work he's done for companies like Warner Brothers, DreamWorks, HBO, CBS, TNT, CNN, SONY, and FOX.
For more information please visit www.facesofsunset.com.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)