Eye-Fi Unveils Family Of Products
Eye-Fi Explore: At an MSRP of $129, Eye-Fi Explore will automatically
locate nearby Wi-Fi networks and add location tags to pictures using Skyhook's
global Wi-Fi Positioning System. The new card will also allow users to upload
their photos on the go from over 10,000 Wayport hotspots in the U.S. Includes
2GB storage; PC and Mac compatible.
Eye-Fi Share: The features and simplicity of Eye-Fi's original wireless memory card continue, priced at an MSRP of $99. Eye-Fi Share includes Eye-Fi's unlimited, secure Web-sharing service that allows users to automatically upload photos directly to their preferred photo sharing, social networking or blogging site. Includes 2GB storage; PC and Mac compatible.
Eye-Fi Home: Eye-Fi's new wireless card, priced at an MSRP of $79, enables users to upload photos to their computer through their home Wi-Fi network. This card is designed for those who want to save the time and hassle of manually uploading photos via cables, cradles or card readers. Includes 2GB storage; PC and Mac compatible.
Eye-Fi's new card line-up will be available for sale on June 6, 2008, at major online retailers including Amazon.com, Costco.com, Apple.com, Buy.com and Walmart.com. Eye-Fi cards will also be available in-store at Ritz Camera Centers and Fry's Electronics. For more information, please visit www.eye.fi.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)