Extensis Portfolio 8 Offers Easier Sharing
Portfolio 8 provides built-in workflow tracking out-of-the-box, as well as the new ability to add cataloging presets to AutoSync folders, enabling users to add files to Portfolio with predefined metadata and move them through a workflow simply by dropping them into folders on the file-server. The new Portfolio can also keep track of a job's status and help communicate with and route files to other team members.
Other improvements in Portfolio 8 include private galleries, accessible only by the original creator, and scratchpad galleries to easily collect items from several different locations and organize them for printing or other activities. Portfolio 8 users who utilize the NetPublish plug-in can create dynamic searchable websites powered by their Portfolio catalogs and even control which assets are viewable by simply changing metadata. For more information on the Portfolio family of products visit http://www.extensis.com/portfolio.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More