Extensis Portfolio 8 Offers Easier Sharing
Portfolio 8 provides built-in workflow tracking out-of-the-box, as well as the new ability to add cataloging presets to AutoSync folders, enabling users to add files to Portfolio with predefined metadata and move them through a workflow simply by dropping them into folders on the file-server. The new Portfolio can also keep track of a job's status and help communicate with and route files to other team members.
Other improvements in Portfolio 8 include private galleries, accessible only by the original creator, and scratchpad galleries to easily collect items from several different locations and organize them for printing or other activities. Portfolio 8 users who utilize the NetPublish plug-in can create dynamic searchable websites powered by their Portfolio catalogs and even control which assets are viewable by simply changing metadata. For more information on the Portfolio family of products visit http://www.extensis.com/portfolio.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918