Extensis Announces Portfolio 7.0 for Windows
Extensis Inc. has announced immediate
availability of its leading Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution,
Portfolio 7 and Portfolio Server 7 for Windows (Macintosh versions will
be available in May). Portfolio enables photographers, graphic artists
and other individuals and workgroups - from those in small-to-medium
sized organizations to multiple workgroups in global 2000 companies
- to organize, retrieve, repurpose, and distribute digital files quickly.
Portfolio Server also provides instant access to assets across the Internet
and other wide area networks, opening the communication channel between
distributed team members and partner networks, making asset management
and collaboration easier and more efficient than ever before.
Portfolio 7 is available
at an estimated street price of $199.95US with a single NetPublish license.
Additional NetPublish licenses can be purchased for an estimated street
price of $199.95US (five concurrent web connections) or $999.95US (unlimited
web connections). In addition, upgrades to Portfolio 7 are available
for an estimated street price of $99.95US.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?