Extensis Announces Portfolio 7.0 for Windows
Extensis Inc. has announced immediate
availability of its leading Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution,
Portfolio 7 and Portfolio Server 7 for Windows (Macintosh versions will
be available in May). Portfolio enables photographers, graphic artists
and other individuals and workgroups - from those in small-to-medium
sized organizations to multiple workgroups in global 2000 companies
- to organize, retrieve, repurpose, and distribute digital files quickly.
Portfolio Server also provides instant access to assets across the Internet
and other wide area networks, opening the communication channel between
distributed team members and partner networks, making asset management
and collaboration easier and more efficient than ever before.
Portfolio 7 is available
at an estimated street price of $199.95US with a single NetPublish license.
Additional NetPublish licenses can be purchased for an estimated street
price of $199.95US (five concurrent web connections) or $999.95US (unlimited
web connections). In addition, upgrades to Portfolio 7 are available
for an estimated street price of $99.95US.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups