Extensis Announces Portfolio 7.0 for Windows
Extensis Inc. has announced immediate
availability of its leading Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution,
Portfolio 7 and Portfolio Server 7 for Windows (Macintosh versions will
be available in May). Portfolio enables photographers, graphic artists
and other individuals and workgroups - from those in small-to-medium
sized organizations to multiple workgroups in global 2000 companies
- to organize, retrieve, repurpose, and distribute digital files quickly.
Portfolio Server also provides instant access to assets across the Internet
and other wide area networks, opening the communication channel between
distributed team members and partner networks, making asset management
and collaboration easier and more efficient than ever before.
Portfolio 7 is available
at an estimated street price of $199.95US with a single NetPublish license.
Additional NetPublish licenses can be purchased for an estimated street
price of $199.95US (five concurrent web connections) or $999.95US (unlimited
web connections). In addition, upgrades to Portfolio 7 are available
for an estimated street price of $99.95US.
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon