Extensis Announces Portfolio 7.0 for Windows
Extensis Inc. has announced immediate
availability of its leading Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution,
Portfolio 7 and Portfolio Server 7 for Windows (Macintosh versions will
be available in May). Portfolio enables photographers, graphic artists
and other individuals and workgroups - from those in small-to-medium
sized organizations to multiple workgroups in global 2000 companies
- to organize, retrieve, repurpose, and distribute digital files quickly.
Portfolio Server also provides instant access to assets across the Internet
and other wide area networks, opening the communication channel between
distributed team members and partner networks, making asset management
and collaboration easier and more efficient than ever before.
Portfolio 7 is available
at an estimated street price of $199.95US with a single NetPublish license.
Additional NetPublish licenses can be purchased for an estimated street
price of $199.95US (five concurrent web connections) or $999.95US (unlimited
web connections). In addition, upgrades to Portfolio 7 are available
for an estimated street price of $99.95US.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!