Extend Your Reach with the AquaPod
Compact and lightweight for easy use and portability, the SeaLife AquaPod is constructed of a polycarbonate main tube, locking head and quick-flip locks as well as marine-grade anodized aluminum leg sections with all stainless steel hardware. The AquaPod’s quick-release mounting plate fits all SeaLife cameras and virtually all modern cameras that will accept a standard 1/4-20 tripod screw. The AquaPod also includes a special adaptor for the GoPro® line of cameras.
Featuring a rubberized grip for a solid secure hold, the new SeaLife AquaPod also features a self-image mirror built into the base of the monopod head, making self-image portraits a snap. A lanyard with a security clip is included. The base of the main tube is also threaded to accept a 1/4-20 screw for attachment to a plethora of photographic accessories and stands.
Weighing in at just 10.5 oz., the SeaLife AquaPod extends your reach both above and below the waterline for more natural-looking self-portraits and videos, while providing an extra buffer zone when photographing potentially dangerous sea creatures. The AquaPod has a suggested retail price of $69.95, and it carries a one-year limited warranty. For more information on the AquaPod, visit www.sealife-cameras.com/accessories/aquapod.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design