ExpressDigital Announces Darkroom Assembly Edition Update
To note, this remarkable re-launch coupled with training, support and software giveaways is the most significant opportunity made by ExpressDigital to school and sport specialty photographers in the company’s 15-year history. ExpressDigital’s CEO, Graham McFarland explains, “We are taking advantage of our unique opportunity to celebrate and provide the most relevant solution at a price and promotion that ensures that school and team-sport photographers have every tool available to succeed. This past year we worked closely with manufacturers, school photography entrepreneurs and large institutions to ensure that our software will holistically improve productivity and efficiency while, more importantly, doing so better than ever before.”
Updates of Assembly Edition to version 8.91 are free to anyone that currently owns version 8.9. Upgrades and purchases are available online via www.darkroomsoftware.com/assembly.html. New features are also detailed such as enhanced data entry and import features, new batch ordering and product composite tools, and the largest list of compatible printers, cameras, technologies, and product templates available to the industry. Version 8.9, launched in January 2008, introduced Assembly Edition users to online photography storefronts and push-button lab connectivity among other tools.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before