ExposureManager Announces Premium Subscription
“Traditionally, photographers interested in selling their work online were required to have a separate website in addition to their online gallery service. Now they can use ExposureManager for their entire Web presence. This will let photographers spend their time more profitably behind the camera,” said Donovan Janus, CEO of ExposureManager. “Our new premium subscription allows our users to have an individually branded homepage, a portfolio page, pricing page and more as well as advanced e-mail marketing tools.”
With ExposureManager’s new premium subscription, photographers now have the tools they need to convert potential customers into actual customers. Starting in March, photographers will be able to:
- see the favorites and shopping cart contents of their customers
- easily send e-mail blasts to customers based on a variety of filters
- schedule automated e-mail reminders for customers who selected favorites or cart contents but who have not purchased yet
- send out automated thank you e-mails after orders have been shipped and received
With any e-mail that gets sent out, photographers can provide a unique coupon code to further encourage their customers to return for additional purchases
The monthly price to subscribe to ExposureManager’s premium package is $24.99 and the yearly price is $249.99. And if current subscribers upgrade to the yearly account in January, they will receive $150 worth of free print processing.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review