ExposureManager Announces New Group Photo Package Option For Event Photographers
Photographers utilizing ExposureManager can now offer their customers a range of package options when selling both group shots and individual portraits. Packages can include, for example, 2-5x7 individual portraits, a set of wallet size prints and an 8x10 of a class or team picture combined with the individual student or player portrait. All pricing is set by the photographer.
ExposureManager’s behind-the-scenes marketing support provides a seamlessly integrated and convenient e-commerce solution for busy photographers through every step from order placement to print production and shipping of the final product.
For photographers, the monthly price to subscribe to ExposureManager’s premium package is $24.95 and the yearly price is $249.00. Features include unlimited image uploads and storage plus convenient e-mail marketing tools and more. ExposureManager’s Event package is ideal for volume photo sales and features unlimited image uploads and storage for only $12.95 a month or $99.95 annually. The ExposureManager Art package is perfect for art or gallery display and self-promotion and features 1 GB image uploads and storage for only $6.95 a month or $64.95 a year.
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review