International Contest Calls For Entries
In what's become an annual announcement for us, we're happy to pass on news of the Hasselblad Austrian Super Circuit 2000, this year's edition of the world's largest salon of photography. The salon's organizers and sponsors are looking for the world's best photography, and you're invited to participate in the event.
Hasselblad's name denotes
sponsorship, not a requirement--no matter the camera used, the
photo is welcome. There are no restrictions on subject, style, or theme.
This year a special section for panorama photography has been added
to the nature and wildlife, travel, and experimental photography sections.
The winner of the panorama section will be awarded a Hasselblad XPan
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)