ewa-marine Splash-X Underwater Housings for Compact Digital Cameras
The housings, fabricated of a special multi-layered vinyl have an integrated HD-quality optically neutral flat glass port that fits in front of the camera lens to maintain its sharpness. The flexible housing design allows photographers to access the camera’s touch controls easily without missing any important details. ewa-marine’s well-known, patented locking rail preserves the housing’s waterproof seal.. ewa-marine housings have been made in Germany since 1970.
ewa-marine underwater housings for DSLR’s, SLR’s, camcorders and HD video cameras as well as for Apple iPhones and iPODs, cell phones, VHF radios and other electronic gear are available through a nationwide network of photographic retailers and dive shops.
R.T.S. Inc, Deer Park, NY 11729, WWW.RTSphoto.com is the exclusive U.S. distributor for ewa-marine products.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster