ewa-marine Splash-X Underwater Housings for Compact Digital Cameras
The housings, fabricated of a special multi-layered vinyl have an integrated HD-quality optically neutral flat glass port that fits in front of the camera lens to maintain its sharpness. The flexible housing design allows photographers to access the camera’s touch controls easily without missing any important details. ewa-marine’s well-known, patented locking rail preserves the housing’s waterproof seal.. ewa-marine housings have been made in Germany since 1970.
ewa-marine underwater housings for DSLR’s, SLR’s, camcorders and HD video cameras as well as for Apple iPhones and iPODs, cell phones, VHF radios and other electronic gear are available through a nationwide network of photographic retailers and dive shops.
R.T.S. Inc, Deer Park, NY 11729, WWW.RTSphoto.com is the exclusive U.S. distributor for ewa-marine products.
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think