ewa-marine Splash-X Underwater Housings for Compact Digital Cameras
The housings, fabricated of a special multi-layered vinyl have an integrated HD-quality optically neutral flat glass port that fits in front of the camera lens to maintain its sharpness. The flexible housing design allows photographers to access the camera’s touch controls easily without missing any important details. ewa-marine’s well-known, patented locking rail preserves the housing’s waterproof seal.. ewa-marine housings have been made in Germany since 1970.
ewa-marine underwater housings for DSLR’s, SLR’s, camcorders and HD video cameras as well as for Apple iPhones and iPODs, cell phones, VHF radios and other electronic gear are available through a nationwide network of photographic retailers and dive shops.
R.T.S. Inc, Deer Park, NY 11729, WWW.RTSphoto.com is the exclusive U.S. distributor for ewa-marine products.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)