Epson V600 Scanner for Under $250
The Perfection V600 scanner provides a complete photo restoration solution, using patented DIGITAL ICE technology to remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film and the appearance of tears and creases from old, long-neglected photos. Additionally, the Perfection V600 features Epson Easy Photo Fix® technology to restore faded color photos with just one touch of a button. The scanner also features a built-in transparency unit (TPU) for 35mm slides, negatives and medium-format panoramic film up to 6 x 22 cm.
Scanning everything from invoices and receipts to photos and 3D objects, the Perfection V600 enables users to instantly scan, copy, scan-to-e-mail and create PDFs with four push customizable buttons. In addition, Epson’s exclusive ReadyScan LED technology allows for faster scan speeds with no warm-up time and increased energy efficiency. This eco-friendly technology consumes less energy than traditional cold cathode fluorescent lamps and contains no mercury. Included are Adobe PhotoShop® Elements for advanced photo editing and ABBYY® Fine Reader® Sprint Plus OCR for converting scanned documents into editable text.
Pricing and Availability
The Epson Perfection V600 Photo will be available in mid-October for $249.99 (estimated street price) at online photo and electronic stores, computer super stores, office superstores, consumer electronics stores, photo specialty stores and on the Epson Store Web site (www.epsonstore.com). The scanner also includes a one-year limited warranty. For additional information on the Perfection V600 Photo and other Epson scanners, please visit www.epson.com.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)