Epson “Finish Strong” Contest
“Photographers have an uncanny ability to pre-visualize amazing photographs,” said Richard Day, group product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “This contest provides the chance for anyone to see their concept of a Finish Strong ad come to life. The winner will be in very good company with the likes of the photographers from previous ads, including Corinne Alavekios, Moose Peterson and Joe McNally.”
For the past three years, Epson has collaborated with some of the industry’s leading photographers to create the Finish Strong advertising campaign,which celebrates both the photograph and the photographer in their pursuit of that final defining print.The Finish Strong Campaign has captured some of the extraordinary lengths photographers will go to for the perfect shot – the intensity of a New York City fashion shoot, a portrait session waist deep in a Pacific Northwest river,air-to-air aviation over the searing heat of the Arizona desert, and underwater in the freezing conditions of the Antarctic Ocean.
“We’re constantly inspired by the passion our Finish Strong photographers bring totheir projects,”said Maria Smith, associate creative director, M&C Saatchi Los Angeles. “This contest takes the Finish Strong campaign into an exciting new phase and invites photographers to let us know what inspires them”
Epson’s contest began on March 1 and ends on April 15. Entrants can participate by submitting 200 words or less describing their idea for Epson’s next print ad. More information, including the submission form and previous “Finish Strong” print advertisements, can be found at www.epson.com/finishstrongcontest.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style