Elinchrom Power Tools for Digital Lighting
The Style 300 RX delivers 300 Watt Seconds of power in 1/10th stop increments from 9-300 Watt Seconds and has a Guide Number of 210 (feet) at ISO 100 with a 48° Reflector. Recycle time is 0.2?0.6 seconds at a flash duration of 1/2850th of a second. Weight is five pounds.
The Style 600 RX produces 600 Watt Seconds in 1/10th stop increments from 18-600 Watt Seconds and has a Guide Number of 295 (feet) at ISO 100 when a 48° Reflector is used. Recycle time is 0.22?1.0 seconds and flash duration is 1/2850th of a second. Weight is 5.75 pounds.
The Style 1200 RX delivers
1200 Watt Seconds of power in 1/10th stop increments from 37-1200 Watt
Seconds and has a Guide Number of 420 (feet) at ISO 100 with a 48°
Reflector. Recycle time is 0.2-0.6 seconds with a flash duration of
1/1450th of a second. It is twin-fan-cooled and the power is super stabilized.
Weight is 9.5 pounds.
- Nikon Clarifies Their Path Forward: Will Concentrate on Mid-to-High-End DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras & Lenses
- Watch How Photoshop Can Transform a Dull Photo into a Vibrant Image That “Pops” (VIDEO)
- Learn 7 Lightroom Tricks in 60 Seconds on Using Sliders to Speed up Your Workflow (VIDEO)
- You Should Try This Simple Lighting Setup for Shooting Beautiful Portraits at Home or on Location (VIDEO)
- Final Shot: Here's Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month