Elinchrom Power Tools for Digital Lighting
The Style 300 RX delivers 300 Watt Seconds of power in 1/10th stop increments from 9-300 Watt Seconds and has a Guide Number of 210 (feet) at ISO 100 with a 48° Reflector. Recycle time is 0.2?0.6 seconds at a flash duration of 1/2850th of a second. Weight is five pounds.
The Style 600 RX produces 600 Watt Seconds in 1/10th stop increments from 18-600 Watt Seconds and has a Guide Number of 295 (feet) at ISO 100 when a 48° Reflector is used. Recycle time is 0.22?1.0 seconds and flash duration is 1/2850th of a second. Weight is 5.75 pounds.
The Style 1200 RX delivers
1200 Watt Seconds of power in 1/10th stop increments from 37-1200 Watt
Seconds and has a Guide Number of 420 (feet) at ISO 100 with a 48°
Reflector. Recycle time is 0.2-0.6 seconds with a flash duration of
1/1450th of a second. It is twin-fan-cooled and the power is super stabilized.
Weight is 9.5 pounds.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month