Elinchrom D-Lite Studio Flash Kits
The new D-Lites are designed to work perfectly with digital cameras,
are extremely lightweight with a sleek compact design and incorporate state-of
the-art features. The new Elinchrom D-Lites include two models; the 200W D-Lite
2 and 400W D-Lite 4. Both units are manufactured to Elinchrom's most strict
specifications and have the ability to work with 5 f-stops, ranging from 1/16
to 1/1. More importantly, each head offers photographers precision control,
allowing them to make power adjustments as small as 1/10th an f-stop with stability
accurate to 0.5%. The D-Lite 2 and D-Lite 4 are lightweight, at 2.4 lbs and
2.9 lbs respectively, and their compact design allow them to be used for in
or out of the studio with dimensions of approximately 8.3 x 6.3 inches (length
x diameter). For ease of use, the D-Lites are controlled by ergonomic touch
pads and digital readouts that allow photographers to effortlessly switch between
modes and adjust flash power and f-stop. The D-Lites are also fully compatible
with Elinchrom's range of optional equipment and accessories to help photographers
further experiment with different lighting scenarios.
The new D-Lite studio flash kits are available through Bogen Imaging, the exclusive North American distributor of Elinchrom products.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action