Elinchrom D-Lite Studio Flash Kits
The new D-Lites are designed to work perfectly with digital cameras,
are extremely lightweight with a sleek compact design and incorporate state-of
the-art features. The new Elinchrom D-Lites include two models; the 200W D-Lite
2 and 400W D-Lite 4. Both units are manufactured to Elinchrom's most strict
specifications and have the ability to work with 5 f-stops, ranging from 1/16
to 1/1. More importantly, each head offers photographers precision control,
allowing them to make power adjustments as small as 1/10th an f-stop with stability
accurate to 0.5%. The D-Lite 2 and D-Lite 4 are lightweight, at 2.4 lbs and
2.9 lbs respectively, and their compact design allow them to be used for in
or out of the studio with dimensions of approximately 8.3 x 6.3 inches (length
x diameter). For ease of use, the D-Lites are controlled by ergonomic touch
pads and digital readouts that allow photographers to effortlessly switch between
modes and adjust flash power and f-stop. The D-Lites are also fully compatible
with Elinchrom's range of optional equipment and accessories to help photographers
further experiment with different lighting scenarios.
The new D-Lite studio flash kits are available through Bogen Imaging, the exclusive North American distributor of Elinchrom products.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success