Edward Weston: One Hundred Twenty-Five Photographs
Edward Weston (1886-1958) is an icon of American photography. His black-and-white photographs are considered among the most important images of the 20th century. Today, Weston’s photographs are highly coveted at auction and are exhibited by countless museums throughout the world.
Celebrating the 125th birthday of one of America’s most important and influential photographers, AMMO Books has published an exquisitely produced limited edition, featuring the work of one of the medium’s greatest master craftsmen. This lavish hardcover book is wrapped in European gold cloth, debossed with Weston’s signature, and set inside an elegant slipcase box. This limited edition book contains 125 of Weston’s iconic images, including many lesser-known gems. Additionally, a detailed introduction, along with reproductions of many unseen photographs and ephemera help round out this ultimate tribute to a legendary photographer.
Printed on lush and heavy paper stock, its duotone reproductions are of the highest grade possible, made from newly created digital scans direct from the master images within the vaults of the Edward Weston Archive at the Center for Creative Photography in Tucson, Arizona. Only 2000 copies of this special, limited edition book will be released worldwide. However, a popular edition of the book ($50) will be released this November for purchase.
It’s our pleasure to share these images and thank the publisher, AMMO Books, for permission to do so.—Editor
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50