Traveling today is less than
a charming experience, with apprehension being the general state of affairs.
This is, unfortunately, the price we pay for living in the modern world,
and we all want to travel knowing that everything has been done to keep
things safe. As photographers, we usually have more gear than the average
traveler. And with digital many of us now add laptops, battery chargers,
and assorted electronic devices to our kit. Luggage can no longer be locked,
so checking all of this through, rather than carrying it on, is a chance
few of us want to take.
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 2): More Lens Advice for Beginners Moving up from a Point-&-Shoot