Traveling today is less than
a charming experience, with apprehension being the general state of affairs.
This is, unfortunately, the price we pay for living in the modern world,
and we all want to travel knowing that everything has been done to keep
things safe. As photographers, we usually have more gear than the average
traveler. And with digital many of us now add laptops, battery chargers,
and assorted electronic devices to our kit. Luggage can no longer be locked,
so checking all of this through, rather than carrying it on, is a chance
few of us want to take.
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Hands-On with the Sigma 500mm Lens & Hasselblad's V1D Medium Format Camera (PHOTOS)