Traveling today is less than
a charming experience, with apprehension being the general state of affairs.
This is, unfortunately, the price we pay for living in the modern world,
and we all want to travel knowing that everything has been done to keep
things safe. As photographers, we usually have more gear than the average
traveler. And with digital many of us now add laptops, battery chargers,
and assorted electronic devices to our kit. Luggage can no longer be locked,
so checking all of this through, rather than carrying it on, is a chance
few of us want to take.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)