Traveling today is less than
a charming experience, with apprehension being the general state of affairs.
This is, unfortunately, the price we pay for living in the modern world,
and we all want to travel knowing that everything has been done to keep
things safe. As photographers, we usually have more gear than the average
traveler. And with digital many of us now add laptops, battery chargers,
and assorted electronic devices to our kit. Luggage can no longer be locked,
so checking all of this through, rather than carrying it on, is a chance
few of us want to take.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)