Traveling today is less than
a charming experience, with apprehension being the general state of affairs.
This is, unfortunately, the price we pay for living in the modern world,
and we all want to travel knowing that everything has been done to keep
things safe. As photographers, we usually have more gear than the average
traveler. And with digital many of us now add laptops, battery chargers,
and assorted electronic devices to our kit. Luggage can no longer be locked,
so checking all of this through, rather than carrying it on, is a chance
few of us want to take.
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)