Easy Photo Tip: Tweak White Balance to Pump Up Colors in Your Images
Tweak the colors of sunrise and sunset images by adjusting the preset White Balance on your digital camera. Choose the Tungsten setting (light bulb icon) to add a bluish morning cast, or the Shade setting (cloud icon) to add the warm brownish tones of dusk. You’ll see a preview on the LCD monitor. The effect will be mild but can be exaggerated by underexposure.
Some cameras allow additional adjustments (as shown here). Experiment and enjoy!
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?