Easy Photo Tip: Tweak White Balance to Pump Up Colors in Your Images
Tweak the colors of sunrise and sunset images by adjusting the preset White Balance on your digital camera. Choose the Tungsten setting (light bulb icon) to add a bluish morning cast, or the Shade setting (cloud icon) to add the warm brownish tones of dusk. You’ll see a preview on the LCD monitor. The effect will be mild but can be exaggerated by underexposure.
Some cameras allow additional adjustments (as shown here). Experiment and enjoy!
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)