Wait For The Right Light
In the Western US, sunrise
and sunset photography can often be especially challenging because there
aren't any clouds. Without clouds or haze, the sky simply fades
from a very pale, burnished blue to gray. No drama. No flash of color.
No spectacular light show. Nothing to add drama and interest to a photograph.
Catching The Light
Long Exposure Times
Failure Of The Law
Tech Data Guides
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style