Wait For The Right Light
In the Western US, sunrise
and sunset photography can often be especially challenging because there
aren't any clouds. Without clouds or haze, the sky simply fades
from a very pale, burnished blue to gray. No drama. No flash of color.
No spectacular light show. Nothing to add drama and interest to a photograph.
Catching The Light
Long Exposure Times
Failure Of The Law
Tech Data Guides
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D