Wait For The Right Light
In the Western US, sunrise
and sunset photography can often be especially challenging because there
aren't any clouds. Without clouds or haze, the sky simply fades
from a very pale, burnished blue to gray. No drama. No flash of color.
No spectacular light show. Nothing to add drama and interest to a photograph.
Catching The Light
Long Exposure Times
Failure Of The Law
Tech Data Guides
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- Exploring Fujifilm’s ACROS Film Simulation Mode