Wait For The Right Light
In the Western US, sunrise
and sunset photography can often be especially challenging because there
aren't any clouds. Without clouds or haze, the sky simply fades
from a very pale, burnished blue to gray. No drama. No flash of color.
No spectacular light show. Nothing to add drama and interest to a photograph.
Catching The Light
Long Exposure Times
Failure Of The Law
Tech Data Guides
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More