E-Filming 360 Panorama Photo System
Panorama, Spherical, and 3D rotation photographs and presentations are much simpler now that digital cameras and software can stitch several digital pictures together. In order to create these images, a level shooting platform and a camera rotation device are required.
Until now most panorama camera bases were manually rotated and operated like scientific instruments. Photographers had to move the camera slowly and try to match all the rulers and markers in the process. It was a difficult and time-consuming process that only experienced photographers could do with good results.
The E-Filming Digital Drive Panorama Camera Base changes all that. Panoramic picture taking is now easy, quick and automatic. With the included “Cool Stitch” and “3D Maker” software, virtually anyone can make their own panorama, spherical, and 3D rotation photographs in minutes. It provides a new dimension in photography for all photographers.
Of course, for the serious photographers and professionals who require more sophisticated software, there is additional photo software commercially available to get even more stunning effects while using the E-filming Digital Drive Panorama Camera Base.
Click the following link to down load panorama examples, a product introduction video, and a 3D rotation demonstration:
The E-filming Digital Drive Panorama Camera Base is distributed exclusively by Argraph Corporation. It is available from retailers nationwide for the expected retail price of $599.95.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review