Dynalite Roadmax Power Packs
The 400w/s power pack when compared to the previous 500 w/s models are 1” shorter, 1/2 lb. lighter, and the recycling time is 60% faster. These packs are perfect for photographers who frequently bring their equipment on location. Available in the Road Series as the RP400 or with a built-in 32 channel Pocket Wizard technology as the MP400 in the Roadmax Series.
For those who always wanted the portability of the 500w/s pack with the power of the 1000w/ s pack, today we have the solution in the 800w/s power pack. The perfect balance of power and portability the 800w/s power pack has a full power recycling time of just 1.2 seconds while coming in lighter and shorter than the previous 1000w/s power pack. Excellent for in or out of the studio we offer the RP800 (Road Series) and the MP800 (Roadmax Series) power packs.
The all new 1600w/s power packs are available as the RP1600 (Road Series) and MP1600 (Roadmax Series) are shining examples of Dynalite technology and innovation with the biggest makeover. Increasing the power 60% from the 1000w/s model did not mean we had to increase the size the same amount. When compared to the 1000w/s model the increases were marginal in height and weight and a mere .8 seconds longer for full recycle time.
The new lineup of Dynalite power packs are available starting January 2011. Visit www.dynalite.com or contact your local authorized Dynalite dealer for pricing and information. Dynalite Inc. 1050 Commerce Ave Union, NJ 07083, 908-687-8800 www.dynalite.com; e-amil email@example.com.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)