DxO Optics Pro V3.5 Boasts Faster Processing
DxO Optics Pro v3.5 takes advantage of computers with multiple processors (Macintosh or Windows) to significantly increase image batch processing speed, and includes user interface improvements to make image selection and viewing easier, faster and more efficient.
The license fee for DxO Optics Pro now includes unrestricted access to all DxO Lens Modules for a given set of supported camera bodies. DxO Optics Pro Standard Edition supports advanced amateur digital SLRs, while DxO Optics Pro Elite Edition also includes support for professional digital SLRs. There are now more than 240 DxO Lens Modules available. The full list is available at www.dxo.com/modules
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)