DxO Labs Announces Support For Adobe's Digital Negative (DNG) Specification
DxO Labs' DxO Raw Engine is a key component of DxO Optics PRO a unique software package targeting serious amateur and professional photographers using Digital SLR cameras. A new version of DxO Raw Engine supporting DNG will be available in early 2005.
DxO Raw Engine is a new optional module that works seamlessly within DxO Optics Pro to perform RAW image conversion as well as enabling DxO Optics Pro's image enhancement features to be applied on RAW files in full 16-bit mode.
For more information, visit DxO Labs online at www.dxo.com.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time