DXG USA Introduces Two New 5.1 Megapixel Digital Cameras
DXG-568 - 5.1 Megapixel Compact
Priced at $129.99, the DXG-568 boasts a 1/1.8" 5.1 megapixel CMOS sensor, 4x digital zoom, built-in 32MB flash memory, external SD card slot, 1.5" TFT LCD screen, full-motion (30 frames per second) 640x480 AVI video with sound, Direct Print capability and a flash. The camera also offers voice recorder functionality, TV-Out capability for viewing pictures on a television, five white balance settings, four still image settings (1MP, 3MP, 5MP, and 10MP using firmware interpolation) and a USB 2.0 interface.
DXG-552 - 5.1 Megapixel Slim Model
Priced at just $139.99, the DXG-552 offers the same 5.1 megapixel sensor and full-motion video capabilities as the Model 568, but offers a larger 2.0" LTPS LCD housed within a slim body with a sleek chromed metal front. At 3.5" x 2.2" x 0.9", the camera is the size of a deck of playing cards. The DXG-552 and DXG-568 can both be used as a PC cam and ship with USB/AV cables, camera case, wrist strap, editing software and alkaline batteries.
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Tamron SP 150-600mm VC G2 f/5.6-6.3 Super Telephoto Zoom Lens Review
- Tirthankar Gupta is a Powerful Photographer When He’s Not Stuck Inside His Cubicle at Work
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Phase One Launches More Powerful Capture One Pro 10 Image Editing & Raw Conversion Software