DXG USA 5.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
The DXG-528 provides five white balance settings, six still image settings (VGA, 2MP, 3MP, 4MP, 5MP, and 8MP using firmware interpolation) and utilizes a USB 2.0 interface. The camera ships with USB/AV cables, camera case, wrist strap, editing software and batteries. A detailed specification sheet is available at: http://www.dxgusa.com/data_sheets/528.pdf.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review