DXG USA 5.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
The DXG-528 provides five white balance settings, six still image settings (VGA, 2MP, 3MP, 4MP, 5MP, and 8MP using firmware interpolation) and utilizes a USB 2.0 interface. The camera ships with USB/AV cables, camera case, wrist strap, editing software and batteries. A detailed specification sheet is available at: http://www.dxgusa.com/data_sheets/528.pdf.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos