DXG USA 5.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
The DXG-528 provides five white balance settings, six still image settings (VGA, 2MP, 3MP, 4MP, 5MP, and 8MP using firmware interpolation) and utilizes a USB 2.0 interface. The camera ships with USB/AV cables, camera case, wrist strap, editing software and batteries. A detailed specification sheet is available at: http://www.dxgusa.com/data_sheets/528.pdf.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)