DXG USA 5.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
The DXG-528 provides five white balance settings, six still image settings (VGA, 2MP, 3MP, 4MP, 5MP, and 8MP using firmware interpolation) and utilizes a USB 2.0 interface. The camera ships with USB/AV cables, camera case, wrist strap, editing software and batteries. A detailed specification sheet is available at: http://www.dxgusa.com/data_sheets/528.pdf.
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 2): More Lens Advice for Beginners Moving up from a Point-&-Shoot