DXG USA 5.1 Megapixel Digital Camera
The DXG-528 provides five white balance settings, six still image settings (VGA, 2MP, 3MP, 4MP, 5MP, and 8MP using firmware interpolation) and utilizes a USB 2.0 interface. The camera ships with USB/AV cables, camera case, wrist strap, editing software and batteries. A detailed specification sheet is available at: http://www.dxgusa.com/data_sheets/528.pdf.
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment