DVD Camera Guides
These DVD tutorials are the simplest way to learn about SLR cameras and are designed to get users excited about their new hobby.
"People don't want to spend the hours required to read and apply a user manual," says Landon Bradfield, QuickPro, LLC's sales manager. "Consequently, they buy these amazing SLR cameras and then never realize their full potential and the power of this mind-blowing technology. There's a great disconnect there, so we're changing that with our DVD tutorials. We're also keeping up with the fast and furious pace of the SLR camera industry, producing high-quality DVDs that infuse camera users with in-depth knowledge about the product they've purchased."
Each guide is camera-specific to ensure a clear understanding of its fundamentals.
In addition, QuickPro's DVDs cover a broad range of topics, which are easily
accessible through the DVD menu system. QuickPro offers DVD guides for the following
cameras: Canon, Olympus, Pentax and Nikon. In addition, instructional DVDs on
digital photography for beginners and advanced users, as well as photography
with Photoshop(R) tutorials, are also available. QuickPro Camera Guides and
instructional tutorials are available through most independent camera shops
nationwide, a few select chains and Amazon.com.
For information, visit www.quickprocameraguides.com/.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)