dr5 CHROME Relocates To Denver
The multi-faceted business will be located in an historic brick building built in 1890 located on the corner of 6th Avenue and Galapago Street. The facility will be home to not only the unique dr5 process, but also, custom black & white negative processing and proofing, as well as, a new addition for David and Kathi Wood: the dr5 Gallery, which will offer FREE gallery space for photographers who want to showcase their work. Other opportunities for the space will include scheduled seminars and workshops. For more information visit the dr5 CHROME website at www.dr5.com.
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)