dr5 CHROME Relocates To Denver
The multi-faceted business will be located in an historic brick building built in 1890 located on the corner of 6th Avenue and Galapago Street. The facility will be home to not only the unique dr5 process, but also, custom black & white negative processing and proofing, as well as, a new addition for David and Kathi Wood: the dr5 Gallery, which will offer FREE gallery space for photographers who want to showcase their work. Other opportunities for the space will include scheduled seminars and workshops. For more information visit the dr5 CHROME website at www.dr5.com.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make