This photo always generates a mix of emotions for me. With all the wild weather happening simultaneously, I find myself feeling a combination of awe, wonder, surprise, and, most of all, respect for the sheer power Mother Nature can yield.
Please Read This
The premise of “Talking Pictures” is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send submissions to: Talking Pictures, Shutterbug, 1415 Chaffee Dr., Suite #10, Titusville, FL 32780.
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- 6 Photographers Capture Same Person But Results Vary Widely Because of a Twist (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review