This photo always generates a mix of emotions for me. With all the wild weather happening simultaneously, I find myself feeling a combination of awe, wonder, surprise, and, most of all, respect for the sheer power Mother Nature can yield.
Please Read This
The premise of “Talking Pictures” is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send submissions to: Talking Pictures, Shutterbug, 1415 Chaffee Dr., Suite #10, Titusville, FL 32780.
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay