DOMKE Photo Courier and Quick-Shot Sling Bags
The Quick-Shot Sling camera bag is a light weight bag with padded interior and adjustable dividers. Unlike some conventional camera slings, they are easy to wear, with the weight of the camera gear evenly distributed for maximum comfort. Their unique sling strap is designed to quickly move the bag from back to front, in one easy access motion. A dual zippered top gives instant access to your camera, while a front zipper opens the entire face of the bag for access to everything else. An addition zippered pocket in the front allows you to carry cell phones, keys, notes, etc. There are two models, sized to fit most of the popular cameras, and made of high quality cotton canvas or RuggedWear waxed canvas. The bags will be available in May 2010 at a MSRP from $104.99 to $129.99.
DOMKE Photo Courier is a bag created for today’s photographer who needs to carry a camera at all times but, doesn’t always want to look like it. Fashioned after the versatile bike messenger bag, they mix style with function and versatility.
The Medium & Large Photo Courier Bags have a sleeve in the front of the bag, under the front flap, to slide your laptop. A storage pocket under the flap of all 3 models is the perfect place to store your cell phone & keys, out of the way yet quickly accessible. The bags are held securely closed by generous full length Velcro panels, with added cover flaps to silence them in quiet shooting situations. It holds a camera, plus lenses and accessories. It features DOMKE inserts and adjustable dividers. Back slot allow to safely carry on a luggage cart. Non-slip gripper strap. Available in high quality cotton Black canvas or Brown RuggedWear waxed canvas. All bags feature YKK Zippers and will be available in May 2010 at MSRP from $139.99 to $254.99.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)