Distagon T* 2/35 and Distagon T* 2.8/35: Two new Carl Zeiss High-Performance Lenses with Nikon F-Mount
The Distagon T* 2/35 ZF is a versatile all-round lens with moderate wide-angle coverage and high speed, a classic standard for photojournalistic work. Due to its high performance, this lens can capture very detailed scenes with high accuracy and information content.
The Distagon T* 2.8/25 is a lens with pronounced wide-angle characteristics. It excels in dynamic architecture, landscape and travel photography. Its sharpness goes far beyond any current color film. The minimum object distance of just two inches from the front element enables unique wide-angle close-ups.
The new lenses will begin shipping at the end of 2006. The list prices are:
· Distagon T* 2/35 ZF: $824.00
· Distagon T* 2.8/25 ZF: $824.00
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Nature Photographer Brendan Pattengale Uses Colored Sunglasses to Make These Painterly Landscape Photos