Distagon T* 2/35 and Distagon T* 2.8/35: Two new Carl Zeiss High-Performance Lenses with Nikon F-Mount
The Distagon T* 2/35 ZF is a versatile all-round lens with moderate wide-angle coverage and high speed, a classic standard for photojournalistic work. Due to its high performance, this lens can capture very detailed scenes with high accuracy and information content.
The Distagon T* 2.8/25 is a lens with pronounced wide-angle characteristics. It excels in dynamic architecture, landscape and travel photography. Its sharpness goes far beyond any current color film. The minimum object distance of just two inches from the front element enables unique wide-angle close-ups.
The new lenses will begin shipping at the end of 2006. The list prices are:
· Distagon T* 2/35 ZF: $824.00
· Distagon T* 2.8/25 ZF: $824.00
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?