Distagon T* 2/35 and Distagon T* 2.8/35: Two new Carl Zeiss High-Performance Lenses with Nikon F-Mount
The Distagon T* 2/35 ZF is a versatile all-round lens with moderate wide-angle coverage and high speed, a classic standard for photojournalistic work. Due to its high performance, this lens can capture very detailed scenes with high accuracy and information content.
The Distagon T* 2.8/25 is a lens with pronounced wide-angle characteristics. It excels in dynamic architecture, landscape and travel photography. Its sharpness goes far beyond any current color film. The minimum object distance of just two inches from the front element enables unique wide-angle close-ups.
The new lenses will begin shipping at the end of 2006. The list prices are:
· Distagon T* 2/35 ZF: $824.00
· Distagon T* 2.8/25 ZF: $824.00
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016