Distagon T* 2/35 and Distagon T* 2.8/35: Two new Carl Zeiss High-Performance Lenses with Nikon F-Mount
The Distagon T* 2/35 ZF is a versatile all-round lens with moderate wide-angle coverage and high speed, a classic standard for photojournalistic work. Due to its high performance, this lens can capture very detailed scenes with high accuracy and information content.
The Distagon T* 2.8/25 is a lens with pronounced wide-angle characteristics. It excels in dynamic architecture, landscape and travel photography. Its sharpness goes far beyond any current color film. The minimum object distance of just two inches from the front element enables unique wide-angle close-ups.
The new lenses will begin shipping at the end of 2006. The list prices are:
· Distagon T* 2/35 ZF: $824.00
· Distagon T* 2.8/25 ZF: $824.00
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups