Dinkum Systems Lens Shade
The Dinkum Systems COMPACT lens shade ($39.95) is said to be the first shade of its kind for cameras with hot-shoe mounts. Boasting a professional-style aluminum shade and a sturdy flexible arm, the COMPACT lens shade is fast becoming an essential part of a photographer’s kit. Professional shooters love this accessory just as much as the serious amateur. DP Jim Surette replaced the bulky matte box in his pack with a super-light COMPACT lens shade on a recent shoot in the Himalayas, dealing with lens flare quickly and easily in a challenging environment.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think