Dinkum Systems Lens Shade
The Dinkum Systems COMPACT lens shade ($39.95) is said to be the first shade of its kind for cameras with hot-shoe mounts. Boasting a professional-style aluminum shade and a sturdy flexible arm, the COMPACT lens shade is fast becoming an essential part of a photographer’s kit. Professional shooters love this accessory just as much as the serious amateur. DP Jim Surette replaced the bulky matte box in his pack with a super-light COMPACT lens shade on a recent shoot in the Himalayas, dealing with lens flare quickly and easily in a challenging environment.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around