Dinkum Systems Lens Shade
The Dinkum Systems COMPACT lens shade ($39.95) is said to be the first shade of its kind for cameras with hot-shoe mounts. Boasting a professional-style aluminum shade and a sturdy flexible arm, the COMPACT lens shade is fast becoming an essential part of a photographer’s kit. Professional shooters love this accessory just as much as the serious amateur. DP Jim Surette replaced the bulky matte box in his pack with a super-light COMPACT lens shade on a recent shoot in the Himalayas, dealing with lens flare quickly and easily in a challenging environment.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)