Is The Spec Image Going The Digital Route
In November photographer
Frank Siteman received an announcement from the stock agency Photo Edit
of Long Beach, California, that they no longer wanted film, only digital
files, and they had to come from 6-megapixel cameras or scans that produce
an 18MB Photoshop file. For Siteman, who works primarily with a Kodak/Canon
DCS 560 ("the cat's meow"), the news was groundbreaking.
For others it was chilling.
The Digital Switch
Just One, Or Many?
Big File Sizes
Digital On The Rise
Profits From Digital Stock
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits