Is The Spec Image Going The Digital Route
In November photographer
Frank Siteman received an announcement from the stock agency Photo Edit
of Long Beach, California, that they no longer wanted film, only digital
files, and they had to come from 6-megapixel cameras or scans that produce
an 18MB Photoshop file. For Siteman, who works primarily with a Kodak/Canon
DCS 560 ("the cat's meow"), the news was groundbreaking.
For others it was chilling.
The Digital Switch
Just One, Or Many?
Big File Sizes
Digital On The Rise
Profits From Digital Stock
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- Rita Kluge Swims with Adult Whales & Their Babies to Get These Captivating Underwater Images