Is The Spec Image Going The Digital Route
In November photographer
Frank Siteman received an announcement from the stock agency Photo Edit
of Long Beach, California, that they no longer wanted film, only digital
files, and they had to come from 6-megapixel cameras or scans that produce
an 18MB Photoshop file. For Siteman, who works primarily with a Kodak/Canon
DCS 560 ("the cat's meow"), the news was groundbreaking.
For others it was chilling.
The Digital Switch
Just One, Or Many?
Big File Sizes
Digital On The Rise
Profits From Digital Stock
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos