Is The Spec Image Going The Digital Route
In November photographer
Frank Siteman received an announcement from the stock agency Photo Edit
of Long Beach, California, that they no longer wanted film, only digital
files, and they had to come from 6-megapixel cameras or scans that produce
an 18MB Photoshop file. For Siteman, who works primarily with a Kodak/Canon
DCS 560 ("the cat's meow"), the news was groundbreaking.
For others it was chilling.
The Digital Switch
Just One, Or Many?
Big File Sizes
Digital On The Rise
Profits From Digital Stock
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please