Visiting The Law Of Unintended Consequences
One of the most interesting
facts about digital image capture is that we pixel pushers seem to shoot
more images during a typical session than we did when using film for the
same kind of project. For a typical model test shoot, I used to expose
two to three rolls of film through my Contax or Canon EOS 35mm gear. Sometimes
these were 24 exposure rolls, so a model test shoot might normally consist
of 72-108 photographs, some of which would be scanned and 8x10 portfolio
In Pre-Digital Days
Lost Your Image Files?
Plug-Ins Of The Month
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?